Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Doodles


Imagination Makes a Man [mixed media; watercolor, pencil, cutout]
Recognize any story book characters?



 
Traditional Wear [watercolor]
Compliments to a tourist guide on Africa




Psychedelic Goat & 1/2 Yellow Head [watercolor]
Inspired by the tractor goats and Bronwyn Blume
(not suppose to look like her though)







Language Overload [pen&ink, watercolor]
Phrases from a language I wish I knew







iPhone Faces [pencil] Another 1/2head [pen&ink]
Babyface [pen&ink] Homey [pen&ink]

New Worldview [photoshop,watercolor]
My eyes trying to see from another's perspective? Wayy cliche :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, you are very talented. I love all of them. And, if you ask me, the picture inspired by Bronwyn does indeed look like her. Especially the size of the forehead. I think you nailed it. Just my opinion. We are praying for you and know that you are making a kingdom difference. Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. Are there more coming?

    ReplyDelete